Today we’re going to talk about it Step by step tutorial on Arabic eye make-up and tips on how to apply Arabic eye make-up. If you are interested in trying out some beautiful eye makeup looks, this is a must-read. Arabic makeup focuses on two things.
One who is brave.
Second, Arabic makeup is very dramatic.
Arab women have big beautiful eyes and know the tricks to enhance the beauty and become seductive and achieve that glamorous look and become voluptuous and fascinating. In the last post, we talked about simple makeup tutorials for smoky eyes. If you’ve seen Arabic eye makeup before, you need to know that it is made up of two colors that they mix. You’re doing another layer on top of another. Strong colors such as gold, red, blue and black are mostly used. Thick eyeliner is also used over the eyes. That makes it dramatic. It should highlight the eyes well. Then you can also use false eyelashes to add more beauty. You must have seen how dramatic her eyes look in the movies. Here we have a simple guide on how to do your eye makeup. The Arabic look is very attractive. It wins many eyes and attention from its charm. However, for all of this you will need the right tools and makeup items to achieve a charming look. The popular trend these days is Egyptian eye makeup. Arabic look means using lots of cabbage, mascara, and black liner, but for those of you who don’t seem to be getting it right, this article is just for you.
Here are some simple tips for applying makeup to the Arabian eyes:
- First you need to cover up the dark circles under the eye. Apply a good quality foundation or concealer to the eye. Once you are done, you can use a corrector as it will hide any stains.
- Apply gold eyeshadow to the eye. You need a suitable brush for this. Now you can apply dark cabbage in the eye. Make sure it’s from a good company. You can use a Lakme Kohl pencil for this.
- Use a flat brush for the eyeshadow. This will help you get the best results. Use the best colors to add intensity to the look. You can use a Lakme shade like Rush and then apply a gold glitter to the eye.
- Dark kohl or cabbage adds a thicker line to the top and bottom lash lines. For maximum intensity, you can use a liquid liner.
- Winged liner creates a bold Arabic dramatic look. You need to bring the liner to a point on the outer eye. This creates a winged look. You can find more ideas in the pictures.
- Don’t forget to put mascara on your lashes. Also, fill in your eyebrows with the eyebrow pencil. It will make them darker. This creates a correct Arabic look.
- You can create this look and go to a party with that pretty smile on your face. Don’t forget to use a nice lip color on your lips. It will complete the whole look and make you look beautiful.