Women’s shoes with khaki pants. With khaki pants on trend, they’re a must-have this season. They are now available in many different styles, with boyfriend khakis and harem khaki pants being the most popular. Today we are going to introduce different ways to create outfit combinations with your khaki pants and shoes. By the end of this post, you will no longer be confused about which shoes to wear with khaki pants.
Khakis have been around for ages, and while they were originally supposed to be just a dusty color, today khakis can be found in almost any color. While they are most comfortable for casual wear, with a little styling, you can easily wear them for formal events too. They’re also a great alternative when you’re tired of wearing jeans or denim. Therefore, they offer you room for change without compromising on style and comfort.
As you will see more and more khakis on the streets in 2020, here are some of the best possible looks, as well as great shoe options.
In our last post we talked about women’s khaki pants outfits for girls, but of course an outfit can’t be complete without the right shoes, so we had to write an exclusive post on the best khaki pants shoes. Let’s start with some basic tips:
- As you will see below, the most important thing to consider when choosing shoes is purpose. For example, if you wear khaki pants while traveling, then espadrilles, sandals, and loafers are the best shoe options.
- Khaki, white and red, the chicest color combination for winter. While you probably know how well khaki and white go together, adding a touch of red through your handbags, shoes, lips, and nails can really help improve the game. And this combination also helps to make one of the classiest work outfits.
- If for some reason you don’t want to wear khakis, the important thing to know is that khaki comes in a variety of shades and colors. So it is best to explore them all and find the tone that suits you best.
- There was a time when khakis were reserved for work wear only, and while they are the best work wear, they can also be used for formal wear and everyday casual wear if you choose the right shoes and tops. For example, combining it with silk tops and stilettos is the easiest way to create a glamorous evening outfit. In combination with heels with ankle straps, you can easily create romantic outfits for a date night in khaki pants.
- If all of this seems like too much information, don’t worry, we’re going to post some lovely pictures below that will make it a lot easier to understand all of this and create some stunning outfits on your mind.