Shoes with kurta for women to wear – Every girl needs some chic kurtis in her closet for the perfect desi look. Finding a kurti that suits your personal tastes and style is pretty easy these days. In addition, you can wear your favorite kurtis with leggings, tights, palazzos and even as a dress.
However, finding the right shoes for your kurta and finding the perfect combination can be difficult. That’s why we’re here with some super cool and trendy ideas.
What shoes to wear with a kurti
Kurtas are the perfect choice for any occasion. They are comfortable enough for casual wear and you can be lazy in them as usual all day. They can be easily dressed up with the right styling and accessories for any party or formal event and even as a bridal outfit. And they’re also great for work, school, college, travel and what not! So without further ado, let’s see some of the best looks ever created with kurtas and the shoes that should be worn with them. Here are some tips to help you do this:
- Always think about the occasion you are dressing for. Whether for work, semi-formal, formal, or casual wear, finding the right kurti is pretty easy, but your shoes need to be chosen accordingly too.
- If you walk around with heels and have to stand or walk a lot, make sure you choose comfortable heels.
- And if you can’t find quality heels in a matching or complementary style / color, you can always wear flat shoes as kurtas work much better with flat shoes and desi shoes in my personal opinion.
- Another factor to consider when choosing shoes is: What bottoms do you choose? As mentioned earlier, kurtis can be worn with literally all types of bottoms, from skirts to shalwars. The choice of shoes, however, depends a lot on the bases you choose.
- If you wear western style pants like pants, skirts, or jeans with your kurtas, you can choose shoes like pumps, heels, and even slippers. However, if you wear traditional bottoms like shalwars or ghararas with your kurtas, consider wearing desi shoes like kohlapuris and khussas.
- If your kurti is more formal, like an anarkali, wear elegant desi shoes like mojaris or juttis.
- If your kurti is really formal and has a lot of embroidery or fancy work on it, your shoes should preferably be simple and elegant.
- If your kurti is really simple or a casual solid color kurti, you can also dress it up a little with fancy shoes like Kohlapuris with a chic look.
- For simple casual wear, the monochrome look is always a classic for kurtis.